Team Building, Innovation, Idea Generation
Does your Team need some laughs?
Do you need some inspiration?
Do your colleagues need a boost in their creative and innovative thinking?
Mess It Up™ is teaming up with Be More Now to bring Messy Play to Adults!
Contact Kath@messyinnovation.co.nz to see how we can help build your team, bring some laughter, while stimulating creativity and innovation in your workplace.
We run creative messy workshops which will get your whole team thinking outside the box, using all their senses and therefore stimulating more areas of their brain, to help them come up with new ideas to boost business.
Messy Innovation is a series of facilitated workshops run in Auckland, designed to unleash your teams creativity, take them out of their comfort zone, reap the benefits of taking some risks in amongst gloop and paint.
We often run alongside design thinking workshops.
It will make for better work stories.
Why should the kids have all the fun?
or email Kath@messyinnovation.co.nz
Messy Innovation is a series of creative workshops designed to challenge you to think outside the box, using messy mediums and activities to inspire innovation.
Our experienced professional facilitators will lead your team through a process designed to open and unleash your creative mind, challenge your status quo, think outside the box, and have a lot of fun doing it. We use out of the ordinary techniques to inspire your team to come up with their own innovative ideas. We are not simply about team building (although it is an awesome side effect) we are about facilitating your team to discover their innovative potential.
Innovation is Messy, sometimes you have to get your hands dirty if you want to move forward, and make changes.
- We use creative messy techniques to help you and your team unleash their creative minds.
- We believe that staying in your comfort zone won’t solve your problems for you.
- A strong team is crucial in any successful business.
- Learning to get messy is important in the process of letting go and taking risks.
- Connecting to your inner child, approaching new experiences with the curiosity and openness of a child will open your mind to new possibilities.
- Retraining your brain to think and laugh like you once did as a child, being less afraid of the outcome and more focused on enjoying the process.
- Our techniques are designed to allow you to learn /create the way a child learns and creates.
- It’s time to come to one of our Messy Innovation workshops to discover your teams innovative potential.
“Our ability to come up with new ideas are learned in education through play rather than narrowly focused training” Ross Dawson
We have different workshops suited to your needs, whether you want a different approach to overcome a challenge you are facing SLAM IT or whether your team just wants to get out of the office and have some fun and be inspired SHAPE IT.
Does your management team need a boost with their innovative thinking? SMASH IT. Do you want your team to start thinking more creatively and outside the square? SPLAT IT. Is your team in a rut, stuck for new concepts? SPARK IT
Each workshop is available in either of these formats:
- Half day
- Full day
Our workshops are run in central Auckland.
- Ignite multiple new ideas
- Fill your innovation pipeline
- Challenge preconceptions
- Discover new ways to get your mind playing
- Have some fun along the way
- Expand your risk tolerance
- Challenge assumptions
- Understand the power of simplicity
- Unlock your creativity
- Empower your teams potential
“Creative isn’t the way I think, its the way I like to live” Paul Sandip
- Here is your opportunity to unleash your creative mind
- Anyone can be creative using our ‘messy’ techniques
- A practical hands on workshop
- Facilitated creative techniques to get your team out of their comfort zone and working together.
- Learn how risk taking can trigger innovative thinking.
- Arrive with a problem and leave with solutions
- Use creative idea generating techniques
- Challenge your ‘standard replies’
- Embrace the risk involved to be different
“One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making discoveries” AA Milne
- Empower your teams innovative thinking
- Understand how your team works together
- See the impact of risk on your teams performance
- Leave energised and ready to be different
- Team Building like you’ve never seen it before
“Imagination is more important than knowledge” Albert Einstein
Start the Conversation now to begin your Messy Innovation journey
There are many benefits to be gained by businesses wanting to build their team moral, generate new ideas, and discover innovative creative thinking.
In this growing automated, computer driven world, we start to rely more on our creativity to move our businesses forward. Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty, to delve into things to really come up with something new. We need to be creative thinkers in order to affect change and growth.
Using messy mediums opens minds, brings confidence, courage, risk taking and helps to knock down barriers holding people back from their true creative potential. There is no right or wrong way, you are free to dive in, have some fun and get all your senses working which stimulates your whole brain to come up with new ideas.
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
What participants are saying about Messy Innovation Workshops
- I feel like I know how my team works together a lot better.
- I feel very uplifted and energised and focused on creativity.
- Innovation is messy but you have to go there to come out the other end with magic.
- Was not expecting this to relate so much to our business.
- Messy Innovation is fun and messes with traditional business thinking.
- I feel like our team has a fresh perspective towards working together and taking risks.
- Not stressing the small stuff
- Need to overcome changes in plans on the road to innovation
- Have more fun in the process of life and work
- Thinking outside the box
- Learning to take more risks and worrying less about consequences
- Great team building exercise
- Be more of a YES person